The Dengie Hi-Fi range of high fibre feeds all contain alfalfa and have been formulated to meet the nutritional requirements of leisure horses and ponies.
Alfalfa is mixed with other fibres, such as soft straw and grass, to provide a lower energy feed making it perfect for horses that require fewer calories.
The Hi-Fi range is naturally low in sugar and starch and the alfalfa is proven to aid digestive health, improve hoof quality and give a lovely bloom to the coat.
- An easy to chew, highly degestible fibre feed suitable for all horses and ponies, particularly those with poor teeth.
- A blend of soft grass and nutrient rich alfalfa with a light oil and molasses coating.
- Highly digestible fibre for optimal digestive health.
- Hi-Fi Senior can be used as a hay replacer for performance horses, those with respiratory problems and those with poor dental health who can no longer chew the length of hay/haylage.
- The short crop and soft grass make it easy to chew. Soaked Dengie Alfa Beet can be added for extra calories and weight gain.
- With an energy level comparable to very good quality hay, Hi-Fi Senior can improve the feed value of the ration, helping poor doers to gain weight.
- The alfalfa and grasses in Hi-Fi Senior are dried at very high temperatures to reduce mould. This ensures the product has low dust content and helps to promote respiratory health.
Ingredients: grass, alfalfa, molasses, rape seed oil and mould inhibitor.
Typical Analysis % 'as fed'