The Dengie Hi-Fi range of high fibre feeds all contain alfalfa and have been formulated to meet the nutritional requirements of leisure horses and ponies.
Alfalfa is mixed with other fibres, such as soft straw and grass, to provide a lower energy feed making it perfect for horses that require fewer calories.
The Hi-Fi range is naturally low in sugar and starch and the alfalfa is proven to aid digestive health, improve hoof quality and give a lovely bloom to the coat.
- Hi-Fi Molasses Free contains no extra sugar, is molasses and preservative free and is approved by The Laminits Trust.
- A low calorie, high fibre feed that provides 8MJ/kg of Digestible Energy which is ideal for horses and ponies in light to medium work.
- Hi-Fi Molasses Free is suitable for horses and ponies that require a low sugar and starch ration such as those prone to laminitis that maintain weight with ease.
- Includes real mint, fenugreek and alfalfa pellets for interest and taste.
- Hi-Fi Molasses Free contains no added sugar and naturally provides 1.5% starch and 2.5% sugar which is approximately 1/5 of the sugar found in the average hay.
- Can be used as a partial forage replacer.
- Hi-Fi Molasses Free is a straight feed and although alfalfa is abundant in natural nutrients a source of broad sprectrum vitamins and minerals should be added to ensure a balanced diet.
- Hi-Fi Molasses Free can be fed dry or dampened with water. To use Hi-Fi Molasses Free as a forage replacement, replace the forage on a weight for weight basis with the Hi-Fi Molasses Free.
Ingredients: cereal straw, alfalfa, NIS pellets, alfalfa pellets, rape seed oil, mint, fenugreek.
Nutritional Analysis % 'as fed'