The Dengie Hi-Fi range of high fibre feeds all contain alfalfa and have been formulated to meet the nutritional requirements of leisure horses and ponies.
Alfalfa is mixed with other fibres, such as soft straw and grass, to provide a lower energy feed making it perfect for horses that require fewer calories.
The Hi-Fi range is naturally low in sugar and starch and the alfalfa is proven to aid digestive health, improve hoof quality and give a lovely bloom to the coat.
- The perfect low calorie, high fibre maintenance feed for leisure horses and ponies. Hi-Fi Lite is approved by The Laminitis Trust.
- Ideal for overweight horses and ponies.
- Hi-Fi Lite provides 7.5MJ/kg of Digestible Energy, perfect for horses and ponies in light work or at rest.
- High quality soft oat straw is blended with nutrient rich alfalfa.
- Can be fed as a total or partial hay replacer.
- Hi-Fi Lite is an ideal sole bucket feed for horses and ponies that are overweight and prone to laminitis. It can be fed alongside a broad spectrum supplement or feed balancer to provide a balanced diet. Where additional condition is needed, or for horses with a higher energy requirement, Dengie Alfa Beet of Dengie Alfa-A Lite can be added.
- Hi-Fi Lite is a 'short chop' that takes as long to chew as the equivalent weight of hay or haylage, helping to jeeo horses satisfied and entertained. For horses on restricted grazing, Hi-Fi Lite is ideal as it delivers sufficient fibre to maintain gut function.
- The alfalfa in Hi-Fi Lite is dried in very high temperatures to reduce mould. The extraction processes help reduce dust to promote respiratory health.
Ingredients: cereal straw, molasses, mould inhibitor
Nutritional Analysis % 'as fed'