Dengie Healthy Hooves is a complete low calorie, high fibre feed for leisure horses and ponies, containing essential nutrients for healthy hooves.
Approved by The Laminitis Trust.
- Dengie Healthy Hooves Molasses Free has a full range of B vitamins including biotin at levels that research has shown to be effective at maximising hoof health.
- Low sugar and starch - research has shown that horses and ponies predisposed to laminitis are at greater risk if fed cereals. Healthy Hooves Molasses Free is free from whole cereal grains.
- Chelated Trace Minerals - these are important for improved bio-availability to the horse i.e. they are more easily absorbed. Trace minerals are important for general condition including hooves and coat condition and are also integral components of the bodies anti oxidant system.
- Essential High Fibre - fibre provides slow release energy and is essential for maximising gut health.
- Highly palatable - Healthy Hooves Molasses Free contains added garlic for great palatability and pellets for added interest.
- Healthy Hooves Molasses Free is designed to be fed as a sole bucket feed alongside the horses normal hay/haylage ration. Healthy Hooves Molasses Free is intended for horses and ponies at rest or in light work if fed as the sole bucket feed.
Ingredients: Oat straw, alfalfa pellets, dried alfalfa, NIS pellets, rape seed oil, garlic, vitamin and mineral premix.
Nutritional Analysis % 'as fed'
Ash Mineral 9.5%