Dengie Healthy Hooves is a complete low calorie, high fibre feed for leisure horses and ponies. It combines essential nutrients for healthy hooves with a light molasses coating.
- Healthy Hooves has a full range of B Vitamins including biotin at levels that research has shown to be effective at maximising hoof health.
- Low sugar and starch - research has shown that horses pre-disposed to laminitis are at greater risk if fed cereals. Healthy Hooves is cereal free.
- Chelated Trace Minerals - these are important for improved bio-availablity of the horse i.e. they are more easily absorbed. Trace minerals are important for general condition including hooves and coat condition and are also integral components of the body's anti-oxidant system.
- Essential high fibre - fibre provides slow releasing energy and is essential for maximising gut health.
- Highly palatable - Healthy Hooves contains added garlic for palatability and pellets to draw interest.
- Designed to be fed as a sole bucket feed along with the horses normal hay/haylage ration. For horses and ponies in moderate to hard work, or requiring weight gain, Dengie Alfa-Beet can be used alongside.
Ingredients: NIS pellets, oat straw, alfalfa, alfalfa pellets, molasses, rape seed oil, garlic, vitamin and mineral premix, mould inhibitor.
Nutritional Analysis % 'as fed'