Dengies range of Alfa-A fibre feeds is based on chopped alfalfa fibre and has been developed to meet the nutritional requirements of working horses and ponies or for promotiong improved condition or weight gain.
Alfalfa provides the quality protein essential for improving topline, muscle condition and repair. Naturally low in sugar and starch, independant research has show that alfalfa can aid digestive health by acting as a natural buffer. Research shows that feeding Alfalfa also improves hoof quality, due to its abundant levels of calcium and other naturally occuring vitamins and minerals which are easier for the horse to absorb and utilise.
- A low starch fibre feed for working horses and ponies, made from pure alfalfa with added spearmint oil and a light molasses coating.
- Alfa-A Lite is a high fibre feed providing 9MJ/kg of Digestible Energy, which is comparable to a high fibre cube.
- Low in starch therefore suitible for horses and ponies prone to laminitis.
- Rich in calcium, ideal for breeding and youngstock.
- Alfa-A Lite can be fed as a sole energy source alongside a broad spectrum vitamin and mineral supplement or balancer.
- The alfalfa in Alfa-A Lite is dried at a very high temperature which helps to reduce mould. An efficient extraction process ensures that Alfa-A Lite has a low dust content, promoting good respiratory health.
Ingredients: Alfalfa, molasses, spearmint oil
Nutritional Analysis % 'as fed'